SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Monday, January 03, 2011

a new year, a new blog



I know this guy, this oldspouse. He's a friend.

He's not all that old. He's younger than me, in other words. So of course I think that makes him a young spouse. But I suppose that doesn't make for a very good blog name.

Old or young, I happen to know he makes a very good spouse to his wife, also a friend of mine.

I also happen to know this old spouse writes some funny stuff. I hope you will take the time to stop by and welcome him to bloggyville. I think you'll be glad you did.

8 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Your wish is my command.

shrink on the couch said...

Thank you, Jenn!

Anonymous said...

Always like exploring new blogs!

rb said...

Yep, will do. It's always good to get a recommendation. I hardly ever read any new blogs these days.

Kathleen Scott said...

Happy New Year! Hope this one brings a stronger economy and better weather.

Would it be too much to also want delicious chocolate that causes weight-loss?

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

Heading over now! Happy New Year to you and yours.

And no... I have no intention of visiting my closet for any deep dark soul searching. I was just hiding from my kids. Sometimes a cigar is... you know... just a cigar. ;)

*hugs*

dkuroiwa said...

oh....okay.
I'll go there as soon as I hit the "publish" button.
I'm pretty easy like that.

Susan said...

I like the idea of reading a blog by a guy. I'm in!