SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


I've had my mind set on participating in Friday Fill-Ins for quite some time. Just because they look like fun. But typical, something bad memory always got in the way.

But today? Here I am.

So without further ado, introducing my first Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Family outings make my weekend.
2. I'm considering entertaining this weekend but I keep going back and forth.
3. I love a novel that I can't put down.
4. In a hurry, peanut butter on an apple makes a good meal.
5. I've got the bad back blues.
6. Roddick lost in the 2nd round: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my daughters have fun with their friends, tomorrow my plans include watching the US Open and Sunday, I want to watch more tennis!

7 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I HATE the bad back blues.

Eidin said...

Did you hear Andre Agassi's interview on NPR this morning? I miss him. He has utilized his celebrity to do a lot for others through his foundation. Good man.

Everyday Goddess said...

FF looks like fun!

I love when The Open is on too.

Susan said...

The bad bac blues and watching lots of tennis go well together.

Pamela said...

FF DO look like fun...maybe I will steal them...

Jason, as himself said...

I had the bad back blues a couple of weeks ago. But my new chiropractor fixed me right up!

I love a book I can't put down, too.

Alison said...

I really love your Quotable at the moment.