SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Sunday, March 16, 2008

she doesn't look back


If you're an art lover, especially the kind you can wear, you will want to enter a fun contest and explore a couple of cool, artsy blogs. You could win a cool pendant, too. Start here at ebeckartist's blog. "e" will instruct you to view some fun artwork and pick your favorite saying from her friend allison's etsy site. My favorite was the forward looking little, star studded birdie, titled, "she doesn't look back." What's yours? Post it back here, too.


5 comments:

e.beck.artist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darla said...

This was my pick, you might have spotted it on e.'s blog. " She Has an IPOD Brain in a EIGHT TRACK Body"

Thanks for dropping in at my place. I've been exploring some of the links in your sidebar. Interesting!

Darla

shrink on the couch said...

I like the 8-track body, too. I can actually feel the truth in that one! Right now, as I sit here : )

e.beck.artist said...

hey! have you been in contact with allison......since you won and all?

shrink on the couch said...

e, I cannot remember if I emailed allison back. I've had a super busy couple of weeks (haven't recovered from the spring break / birthday party /easter / camping weekend yet) So I need to email her and see where I can do my shoppng. yee haw. I can't wait.