SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

rita's calling

Just so you know, I will be gone for the next few days. Impromptu vacay. Picture me kicked back at a place like this:

In the company of girlfriends who look sorta like this:

Doing things like this:And this:
And even more of this:



I do not know who the above ladies are,
but they sure have the proper technique down, don't you think?


Picture me enjoying beverages like these:

And these:


And most especially, these:


Minus the glass. We rowdy girlfriends cannot be trusted with glass poolside.

We will, instead, have plastic tumblers that look like this:

Or maybe even like this:

But they absolutely will NOT look like this:

And finally, the weekend will most certainly tolerate none of these:

As the weekend wears on, this last point might be negotiable.

10 comments:

laurie said...

have a great time!

but oh my god do NOT drink anything blue!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Green with envy!

Have too much fun while not getting arrested.

Health Psych said...

Where can I book a ticket?

Enjoy!

Reluctant Blogger said...

Oooh wish I could come too!

Have a super duper time and make sure you come back!

e. beck said...

bon voyage
cheers
salut
ciao
welcome home

Deb said...

ENJOY!!!!

Heather said...

So jealous, so jealous, so jealous.......

phd in yogurtry said...

laurie - nothing blue, thank gawd

jenn - no arrests!

health psych - the tickets were sold out .. next time ! and yes, I sure did enjoy -- a little too much, I think.

rb, e, and deb - thanks, yes I did have a super time and did come back, and now am ON my back (as today's post explains)

heather - the best part was NO schedule, NO clocks, NO itinerary. loved it !

Alison said...

Hey you're my type of girlfriend, girlfriend. Have you heard about the binge drinking problem in Australia? Hee hee...

phd in yogurtry said...

alison - binge drinking? moi? one colorful drink per day, that is my limit. did I not make that clear enough in my post?