SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Monday, May 05, 2008

finding mona

Sometimes Mondays require some artsy color to chase away the work week gloomies. So here's a little art and a little fun. Can you find Mona Lisa in this painting, titled Mona's Heartstrings, by ebeckartist?





It took me several takes, the final take through my google reader, to finally see that elusive smile.


Here are two more art illusions, evoking springtime and womanly images (found here):










Still feeling too Monday? Dr. Deb's HiddenTiger is another fun art puzzle. And if you're looking for some crystal ball inspiration, check out Woman and Child's vintage pick of the day.


And one more before I go full forth into my Monday (Is it obvious to anyone but me that I'm procrastinating?).


7 comments:

Mary said...

Well that was a very pretty way to start my Tuesday!

Thanks for sharing.

shrink on the couch said...

That was my hope, Mary. So its a little late to kick start your Monday, huh? Sorry about that.

Mrs. G. said...

These are so cool. That first one is my favorite. I saw Mona.

Alison said...

Yep the ol' Mona was there for me too. Thanks for all of this!

HP said...

Procrastination is good if it results in this visual feast. Started my Wednesday very nicely, especially the Mona.

JCK said...

Ooooh...love that bottom picture!

shrink on the couch said...

hp, the benefits of procrastination are many. I am quite aware of thousands, and art gazing has become my latest favorite.

jck, I can look at that picture for hours. Where do the flowers end and the woman begin?

mrs g and alison, glad you liked Mona. I like seeing a new twist on such an old classic.