SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Monday, August 17, 2009

hammer toes


Today it was announced that former House Majority Leader, Tom Delay, will be Dancing with the Stars this season.

What's that going to be like, I wonder?

Will we be treated to the smiling mug of twinkle-toes-Tom, whipping the majority of the audience into a frenzy, exterminating the competition?

Or, more likely, will we see hammer-toes-Tom, leading his partner with a powerful hand down K Street, stomping on her pretty liberal feet whenever she doesn't follow his conservative moves?

Typically I'm not a huge fan of the show, but you can bet I'll be casting my vote this season to send him back to Sugarland.



17 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

you have GOT to be kidding me.

I think we should stall the show with a filibuster.

Karen Jensen said...

I've never watched the show. But I just wanna see how he dances!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Better Dancing with the Stars than as House Majority Leader.

shrink on the couch said...

vodka mom -- I know, right? Who wants to see Tom Delay dance? (besides those who despise him?)

prof J -- according to his daughter, he's light as a feather on his feet.

jenn -- you got that right! times two hundred.

katydidnot said...

That is pretty weird.

Melissa said...

I'm going to watch. With popcorn. The entertainment value is going to be huge.

cheap limo said...

I think you must be kidding....
well . i m going to watch.

Lee said...

I thought he was in jail.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL. And I'll be right there with ya. You betcha.

Jocelyn said...

Ah, yes, a reason to vote! I've never done that.

Now I have to go check the other members of the new cast.

Not that I have no life and am wayyyyyyyy into this stuff.

Tammy said...

Hahahaha! I'm so glad I don't watch that show.

Nora said...

I bet he will be off by episode 2.

Glennis said...

Who's his partner, that's what I want to know?

How'd you like to be paired with the Bugman?

Full disclosure of my Liberal Bias - I think he is a creep.

Although, OTOH - maybe he'd be more sympathetic to funding arts education after this experience.

JCK said...

Are you SERIOUS?

Maggie May said...

WEIRD

Kathleen Scott said...

Me too.

Thanks for your comments on my blog Hill Country Mysteries! I found you somehow through another bloglist... and enjoyed your posts.

The HEB Hatch chili project is VERY short term--check your local or call the Austin Central Markets for dates, NOW. Hatch chilis light you up.

Kirsetin Morello said...

Really? Is this really true? Queue up the drinks, friends. This one we've got to see!