SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Monday, May 13, 2013

late night dentist flash mob

Last night I was moderating comments when I noticed a trend:


Dentists, collectively, love my blog.  In the wee hours of the morning SEVEN dentists left the following praise:






Reading health related articles is my hobby.       -Fountain Valley Dentist

I have never ever seen such a kind of outclass informal blog.     -Orange County Implant Dentist

I have too many questions for my health care but this has solved them all.    -Tucson Dentist

Wow! Super kind of stuff you have provided us to read.   -Vero Beach Dentist

woooo! Awesome dude!   -Las Vegas Dentist

You can't even imagine that how much it has helped me in securing my health.    -Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

And one last, particularly warm and personal comment:

You know my grand father used to told me about health care.  It is the same as you have told me.    -Cincinatti Dentist

Who knew the topic of INFIDELITY could be so awe-inspiring to such a broad swath of American  dentists at three o'clock in the morning?

Reminds me of a song by an Austin singer-songwriter.  Seven Dentists on an Infidelity Post (loose translation).

10 comments:

petrichoric said...

Oh, you're back! Finally! I was about to give you up as a lost cause. Yeah, spam comments are no fun.

I don't get many spam comments, thankfully, but I do get an awful lot of people who find my blog by googling "How to kill yourself painlessly". Sheesh, you write one depressing post, and you become a suicide expert. I also get people who stumble across it by googling even more disturbing things like "How to kill a cat painlessly". WTF?!

Anyway, glad to see you are back. What took you so long???!

petrichoric said...

Oh, you're back! Finally! I was about to give you up as a lost cause. Yeah, spam comments are no fun.

I don't get many spam comments, thankfully, but I do get an awful lot of people who find my blog by googling "How to kill yourself painlessly". Sheesh, you write one depressing post, and you become a suicide expert. I also get people who stumble across it by googling even more disturbing things like "How to kill a cat painlessly". WTF?!

Anyway, glad to see you are back. What took you so long???!

Coffeypot said...

Perhaps more dentist test their own laughing gas than the world realizes. Glad you are back.

Russell Mclain said...

This is nice information blog. Thanks for Sharing.

Susan said...

Geez - spammers.

Glad to see you!!

Kathleen Scott said...

I was lost at the progression of this post until I got to the comments...your spam is more frequent but tamer than the sex-trade ad-comments I occasionally get.

Hope everything is good with you. And you're getting rain from the passing clouds.

smalltownme said...

I got some french sex spam today, but I deleted it. No dentists.

Anonymous said...

Heya! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed
to ask. Does managing a well-established website such as yours
require a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a
blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.

Appreciate it!

Visit my web-site :: stress management for kids

Anonymous said...

"Heart of Stone," Iko: The talk scene between Bella and Edward.
Es kann also vorkommen, dass Ihre Hausfinanzierung oder Ihr Kredit auf Grund dieser Eintr.

ft bekommen; Obwohl es extrem so wichtig wirkt,
Ihre Suchoptionen erforschen, w.

Also visit my blog post http://Swk-Kredit.info

Pete said...

Glad to see you're blogging again. That dentist spam made me laugh. Maybe they've all attended a seminar on how dentists need to market themselves.