SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Monday, July 09, 2012

rainy days and mondays lately get me high


Not sure if anyone saw my post on Friday where I wished for rain but this video proves that sometimes wishes do come true. Sooner than you'd think.

More rain, lots more, is on the way. Downpour style. Shear markers, the weather dude is saying, plus pea-sized hail, gusty winds, thunder and lightning. Wooo hoooo! Bring it on, sweet mother of nature.

And by the way, don't you just love technology? The kind that brings you weather radar? Where you can zoom in to see if the doppler is picking up rain on your very own street? Cloud coverage and lightning have been added to our local station's radar. Cool to be alive and connected in this day and age, isn't it?

Speaking of technology, I need to log off and shut down. Lightning over head. Rainy days and Mondays are sometimes a very good thing.

p.s. Did anyone see the special treat for Debbie at the tail end of this video?


13 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

ahahahahahaha!!! I saw it!!!
but really....only one?!?!?!
love it...live you!!!!!

dkuroiwa said...

oops....damn i-Pad keyboard.....
lOve you.
live you.....that's just silly.

shrink on the couch said...

Debbie -- there are two but one is hiding.

dkuroiwa said...

whew.
so glad to know this, because having one flamingo? is just wrong. teehee.

oh...and that rain? please keep it for awhile. after 8 days of continual rain, i'd like a few more days of sunshine before it starts again.
thanks.

shrink on the couch said...

Will happily take your rain off your hands. We can use a LOT of it.

Susan said...

Rain in July - can't remember it happening here. Must be so nice after all the heat, though.

Red Shoes said...

I enjoy rain in any form or fashion. A nice, slow, steady rain and I'm a goner...

~shoes~

hokgardner said...

Loved every minute of the rain last night, and I wish it would start up again.

Martin Willoughby said...

Kids have the correct attitude to rain: stomp in the puddles.

Lisa Golden said...

Even the sound of it is a delight after so many days of sweltering sun. We had thunder before a downpour last night and I welcomed the sound.

That Janie Girl said...

I love the rain. Hopefully we will get some more!! Thanks for coming by!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I don't really do rain, but I'm sure if you're used to it, it's nice. 36 hours is my max :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

delighted to meet you, thanks for visiting my blog, let's have a look here!