SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Friday, July 06, 2012

friday fill-ins


And...here we go!

1. I am happy it's Friday!

2. Watermelon and homegrown tomatoes are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.

3. To help me or not to help me. That is the question.

4. Dance in a downpour of rain is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!

5. Just the other day I was saying how I can't wait for this week to be over.

6. I keep avoiding my exercise goals over and over again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include entertaining a long lost friend and Sunday, I want to enjoy a send off brunch!

Want to play? Go to Friday Fill-Ins.

6 comments:

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

No exercising here, either. Not in this heat!
Maybe I should start swimming laps...

smalltownme said...

Exercise fell by the wayside the last few days due to circumstances beyond my control. Hopefully next week I will get back on track.

Jennifer Denise Ouellette said...

I have made a salad with homegrown tomatoes, avocados and purple onion every night this week.

shrink on the couch said...

Jennifer, Lately I've been into homegrown tomatoes and cucumbers, italian salami, provolone cheese, and olives. My own garden antipasto! The addition of avacados would be perfect.

Red Shoes said...

Blah... I can tell you this much... trying to get over sinus surgery quelches any desire for exercise... :op

~shoes~

Martin Willoughby said...

I get exercise every day...jumping to conclusions.

Have a great weekend.