SEXIEST PERSONS ALIVE

Friday, February 03, 2012

you only think your spouse is an annoying housemate

Read these roommate notes and remember how bad it was back in college.

















We're starting out with light and cute and will move our way to downright nasty.  Priggish readers, you've been warned.



Although, who would complain about heat set at 60 degrees?  Or have I been living in Texas too long?




Now, this one below?  I sent to Sam because I know he would appreciate it.  





Backstory.  There used to be a friend of one of our kids who would use up a considerable amount of toilet paper AND clog the toilet on a REGULAR basis.  Even when excessive toilet paper was not involved, still the toilet would clog, requiring big burly arm strength to get the job done.  Very loud grumbling would accompany the brute force.  

What to do?  I couldn't imagine horrifying this child with embarrassment.  Let alone call the parent.  Good restraint on my part?  Or overly considerate?  You decide. 





I'm tempted to write this on my dishwasher at home. Except my teenagers have no such inclinations and would only put a greater distance between themselves and the appliance.

 I do like how this person thinks: 





And last but not least, I wish I had seen this back in my dorm days:







9 comments:

hokgardner said...

Those are just awesome.

I had some MISERABLE roommates in college. My first year I lived in an apartment with three other girls - we got matched randomly - and one of them used to take the trash out by throwing it off the balcony into the yard below ours. When she got called out for it, she said, "I am not a trash person. My father did not raise me to take out the trash."

shrink on the couch said...

hokgardner -- but he did raise her to throw trash into someone else's yard

Coffeypot said...

My roommates were like me. We were not Felix and Oscar. We were both Oscar's. The bad thing, the girls wouldn't stay overnight.

Aunt Snow said...

This is hilarious!! I love the dishwasher note!

There's a site somewhere that's full of passive-aggressive notes like this - the ones for the workplace break room are fun!

Martin Willoughby said...

I've only ever shared once and that was for less than a year...thankfully.

I'm not sure If I was the bad roommate or the good one.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Oh those were hilarious! Gotta love those days of living with passive-aggressive roommates.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...Love the dishwasher!!!

Kim said...

Once the kids can read, I'm going to have to leave them some notes!

Have a great day.

Tammy said...

Those are so hilarious! I live with a toilet clogger, so I can relate to that one, haha!